- Adult/Senior: £12.50*
- Children 15 years and under: FREE* (but require a ticket)
- Show Opening Times: 10am - 6pm
The go to event for those who love touring and exploring the Great Outdoors!
The Caravan, Camping & Motorhome Show, 13-18 February 2024 at the NEC Birmingham (10am - 6pm), has everything you need for your next adventure with over 400 exhibitors showcasing their latest products. Not only will you be able to physically compare new-for-2024 leisure vehicles from UK and Europe's major manufacturers and dealers together in the biggest start of year display, you’ll also be able to explore tents of all shapes and sizes pitched under one roof, plan and book your 2024 holidays from a fabulous choice of campsites and destinations, and buy all the accessories and gadgets for the great outdoors that you need for the year ahead!
Dedicated Campervan Hall
Discover some of the best campervans and panel van conversions on the market from quality manufacturers including: Adria, Bilbo's, Bodans, Bailey of Bristol, Danbury, Dirty Weekender, Dreamer, EcoWagon, Hillside Leisure, Kaktus Vans, Malibu, Murvi, Rolling Homes, Sherwood Campers, Vantage Motorhomes, Vanworks, Ventura, Wildax and more.
Dedicated Tent & Camping Hall! Over 160 tents - 15% more choice!
Head to hall 4 to discover a fantastic indoor display of family tents, adventure tents, bike packing tents and festival tents. Whether you are a solo adventurer, family camper or go camping with friends, you'll find pop-up, poled and inflatable tents to accomodate 1 to 8+ people. Compare new season models from major brands including Coleman, Cabanon, Kampa Dometic, Outwell, Quest, Snow Peak, Vango and Zempire. Plus, trailer tents from Alpenkreuzer, Comanche, Raclet, Trigano, Pennine Outdoor Leisure and more.
Step inside luxury A-class integrated motohomes to compact, low profile coachbuilts, no-fuss interiors to luxury high spec finishes. Whether you're looking for a weekend getaway vehicle or a motorhome for long term touring, you'll find the latest models from: Adria, Auto-Trail, Auto-Sleepers, Bailey of Bristol, Coachman, Chausson, Eura Mobil, Frankia, Rapido, Roller Team, Pilote, RP Motorhomes, Vantage Motorhomes, and many more....
Compare newly launched caravan models from leading manufacturers and special editions from dealers, side-by-side including: Adria, Bailey of Bristol, Coachman Caravans, Couplands (Bessacarr, Finesse) FinessGlossop (Elddis), Leisure First (Eriba Touring), Freedom Caravans, Knaus, Mink Campers, Go-pod, Silver, Broadlane Leisure, Preston Caravans, Raymond James Caravans, Robinsons Caravans (Xplore), Grantham’s and many more...
Why you don't want to miss it:
- The best place at the start of the year to see the newly launched models from UK and Europe’s leading touring caravan and motorhome manufacturers and dealers.
- Choose from a fantastic choice of quality awnings – from fixed awnings to drive-aways, utility tents and annexes, the biggest brands will be pitched for you to walk into and compare.
- Get face-to-face with manufacturers – they will be there to answer any specific product questions - and place your order at the Show.
- The Leisure Vehicle Advice Centre - BIGGER for 2024!– offering FREE, impartial, expert help, advice and information on all aspects of campervan, caravan and motorhome ownership.
- Meet campsites, holiday parks and day-out destinations - Operators from across the UK and Europe will be on hand to help you plan and book great-value holidays for the year ahead.
- FREE 20 minute “try it” caravan towing lessons – Considering a touring caravan or would like to improve your skills? The Camping & Caravanning Club and Subaru will take you safely through the basics and offer top tips for towing on the open road to help build your confidence (must be over 25 years old, driving license required).
- Dedicated Tent & Camping Hall - Discover 9-berth family tents to one person adventure tents, pitched ready to explore across almost 4 acres!
- Inspirational Talks – ideas about where to travel, tour and explore on your next escape from travel writers, outdoor enthusiasts, and those who love leisure vehicle and camping holidays. Plus cooking demo's and recipe ideas for food on the move.
- Celebrity guests – Familiar faces from the great outdoors and fans of the leisure vehicle lifestyle will be joining us across the week.
- FREE Motorhome & Campervan Manoeuvring – Lay any fears of driving a larger vehicle to rest with the help of the Caravan and Motorhome Club’s expert instructors. A free session behind the wheel will set you up for your next big adventure (over 25 years old, driving license required).
- FREE TowCheck – Ensure that your caravan can legally be towed by your car with a complimentary TowCheck assessment.
- Plus, FREE activities for all ages to enjoy - Try paddleboarding and kayaking on an indoor pool, competitions and show only offers!
Parking Included | Limited Availability | Free Show Guide
The Endeavour - Bailey of Bristol
Bailey will be showing their newly launched Transit-based campervan, the Endeavour, the company's first panel van conversion. The 3.5 tonne Ford Transit base provides a body with dimensions of 5.9m length, 2.4 width and 2.8m height. This offers 1.9m of internal headroom - or 6.5" - ideal tall travellers. The range offers a 2 berth and 4 berth with differing layouts. The 2 berth B62 model includes a central washroom and kitchen, with a customisable rear lounge that can be adapted into 2 singles or one double bed. The B64 has a front lounge that converts into 2 beds while a pop-top accomodates a double. The B64 features a rear kitchen and washroom and central lounge area with 2 functional travel seats.
Visit Bailey of Bristol on Stand 3020 in Hall 3.
The ingenuitive Tent Box turns any vehicle into a camper, is easy to install and is ready in 60 seconds. With three Tent Box models to choose from, there’s a perfect fit out there for your vehicle and needs, ready to get you into the great outdoors in no time at all.
Visit Tent Box on Stand 5137 in Hall 5
Active Duo - Adria
Adria's new Active Duo is an MPV enabling you to play, stay and use every day. A car when you need one for daily driving and a campervan offering comfortable, practical and versatile accomodation for your adventures. Adria will also be showing their range of motorhomes and touring caravans including the new Action, a compact, lighweight tourer.
Visit Adria on Stand 3060 in Hall 3
Travel Master Imperial - Coachman
The new Travel Master Imperial is Coachman's first A-Class motorhome. Boasting a luxurious design with chrome fittings and leather upholstery, the range offers an array of deluxe amenities including a modern kitchen equipped with an oven, grill, and 171 litre fridge, a central Dometic shower cubicle and Thetford swivel toilet. The front offers an electrically operated drop-down double, with a spacious fixed island bed at the rear. Alde wet central heating, underfloor heating, air conditioning and ventilated overhead cabinets enhancing air circulation enables comfortable year-round touring. With Mercedes-Benz power, the Imperial ensures a luxurious journey wherever your travels lead you.
Visit the Coachman Caravan Company on Stand 3000 in Hall 3
Caravan and Driveaway Awnings - Outdoor Revolution
Outdoor Revolution will be showcasing their new caravan and driveaway awnings. The Esprit Pro X range has a single inflation connective system, which enables sections of the air frame to be isolated with lock off valves. The Sportlite Air 320EX features an integral tall extension which can be used for storage space, dining area or extra bedroom space. The Cayman Cacos Air SL PC is now available in luxury breathable polycotton with a side-by-side style, meaning the front of the awning faces the same direction as the front of your vehicle.
Visit Outdoor Revolution on Stand 1042 in Hall 1
*The standard advance ticket price of £12.50 before 23:59hrs 12/02/2024. After this time tickets are £15.50. A £1.25 transaction fee applies to all bookings. Tickets are non-refundable. Car parking is included in the ticket price. No dogs (except assistance dogs). Children under 16 years go free when accompanied by a paying Adult/Senior but still require a ticket to attend (max 4 children per adult).